The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk


You are not connected. Please login or register

This is when someone has too much time on their hands

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/dogs-gone-gaga-2329550/

I mean seriously who would spend their money and get that stuff for their dog? First off, to get this out of the way, Lady Gaga isn't all that amazing. She can sing, but she doesn't deserve the hype that people have placed on her. And now the dog costumes. ><

Discuss

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
personally i don't like lady gaga so the fact that the dogs have the slightest resemblances obviously shows that someone has a little COD

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
That wouldn't show COD, just someone who is obsessed. Which is probably worse than COD

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
DUMB. People need a life, like playing Dwater and pvping.

Dressing up dogs like ga ga, No

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
[GA]M35H wrote:DUMB. People need a life, like playing Dwater and pvping.

lol! Good time to put a [/sarcasm] tag, eh?

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
no kidding rink u have way to much time on ur hands lol, take some of my paper work Razz


_______________________________________________________________
Regards, Battle for DWater Team This is when someone has too much time on their hands Sober2

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
lol. What kind of paper work are do you have?

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
[GA]rink245 wrote:lol. What kind of paper work are do you have?
do my taxes lol


_______________________________________________________________
Regards, Battle for DWater Team This is when someone has too much time on their hands Sober2

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
taxes fun fun fun Suspect but are you really doing them if your in game all the time

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
Regix wrote:taxes fun fun fun Suspect but are you really doing them if your in game all the time
nope thats why my lovely assistant rink shall do it and bring me a coffee Smile


_______________________________________________________________
Regards, Battle for DWater Team This is when someone has too much time on their hands Sober2

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
fun fun

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
[GM]Sober wrote:
Regix wrote:taxes fun fun fun Suspect but are you really doing them if your in game all the time
nope thats why my lovely assistant rink shall do it and bring me a coffee Smile

I could give you coffee but you need to do your taxes =P

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
[GA]rink245 wrote:
[GM]Sober wrote:
Regix wrote:taxes fun fun fun Suspect but are you really doing them if your in game all the time
nope thats why my lovely assistant rink shall do it and bring me a coffee Smile

I could give you coffee but you need to do your taxes =P
i want my taxes and coffee Razz


_______________________________________________________________
Regards, Battle for DWater Team This is when someone has too much time on their hands Sober2

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum