Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rats are coming, the Rats are coming!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

*switches the TV onto the news*

"........... and now we go to Bob for the weekend weather update. How things looking this weekend Bob?"

"Well to tell you the truth Jim, i dont really know what to make of this, it is the oddest thing i have ever seen. We all use the expresion of "its raing cats and dogs" but i never thought something like this would ever occur."

"can you stop waffling like a brainless fool Bob and tell us what is happening?"

"Sorry Jim, its just... its just....."

"spit it out Bob"

"its gonna be raining RATS, RATS goddamit RATS. Falling out the sky....."

*turns off the TV in shock*

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this is the end of the world of DWater as we know it.....

ok ok. iv got an idea. but im gonna need help....

*Gathers all DWater Members together in a meeting room*

Ok troops, we have a problem on our hands, it seems that this weekend it is gonna be raining rats. *girly shriek* get a hold of yourself Sober and stop being such a girl. now where was I..

ok the simple plan is to kill all these rats before thay cause to many issues for us, a little birdie told me that they are likely to drop some good stuff aswell so it wont be a total waste of time, so lets just hope we get lucky. back on topic, the heaviest down pour of these rats look to be in the main cities and the underground market but i also here that there could be a possible outbreak in Jungle / Desert/ the arena and a massive downpore in DWater itself.

So troops lets get this problem sorted before those rats steal all the goddam cheese.......

FALL OUT

http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Yes sir! *prepares massive amount of mouse traps, and passes them out*

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

event over