The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

[FIXED]filling a ticket

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[FIXED]filling a ticket Empty [FIXED]filling a ticket on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:03 pm

tteb1

Anti-Social
Anti-Social
Hi I have been asked to file a ticket as I lost my UM officer toon; I do not know where to file the ticket or under which heading to put it.

I had gone through spinterr resisitance camp in Map 3 fighting the mobs as I went, until I came accross a toon I had not faught before called GAHERIS (it was only after it was fighting I noticed it had a name; I just assumed it was with the others, the others had been green to me) needless to say as I was at level 47 it killed me, the time was around 21.20 to 21.35 GMT on Monday 10-09-2010.

My toons name was Adish2; account name tteb1 lvl 47 fighter I had goddess mountain king lvl 47 weapon, lvl 36 legendary dual weapon the armor was only heroic (other toons Srentia, Adish_UM and sckovubitchin)

Any help you can give me will be appreciated; I know that the toons that are being put back in game are having to be done 1 at a time so I understand that it may not be done on this maintance repair but possibly the next

Regards

Raymond

2[FIXED]filling a ticket Empty Re: [FIXED]filling a ticket on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:08 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
info@battle-for-dwater.net16.net

Send a ticket to that email

3[FIXED]filling a ticket Empty Re: [FIXED]filling a ticket on Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:17 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Perhaps the Contact link should be somewhere a little more prominent. For now, it's at the very bottom in the footer section.

This is the link to the Contact Form

If the server is , what are you doing looking at my signature?
if offline, go do my dishes.

"man up buttercups!"
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

4[FIXED]filling a ticket Empty Re: [FIXED]filling a ticket on Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:22 am

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin
agreed. I will see if Tipsy can add this to his nav bar on our landing page.

~Siggie by Sinful~

5[FIXED]filling a ticket Empty Re: [FIXED]filling a ticket on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:19 am

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
why does it matter or GMs did you guys take out the UM rez with maintenance cause it's pointless to be spammed when something is going to be done already

6[FIXED]filling a ticket Empty Re: [FIXED]filling a ticket on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:21 am

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin
actually the majority of ticket we receive are for things other than um rez.

~Siggie by Sinful~

7[FIXED]filling a ticket Empty Re: [FIXED]filling a ticket on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:58 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
Regix wrote:why does it matter or GMs did you guys take out the UM rez with maintenance cause it's pointless to be spammed when something is going to be done already
yep its not all about UM resses, theres many reasons to contact us

8[FIXED]filling a ticket Empty Re: [FIXED]filling a ticket on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:15 am

wyvern

wyvern
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
altho if Sobers on duty id sort it out ur self Razz been askin him to spawn kimu in apu for like a week and a half and still nothing pfft lol jk

9[FIXED]filling a ticket Empty Re: [FIXED]filling a ticket on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:34 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
[GM]Sober wrote:]yep its not all about UM resses, theres many reasons to contact us

for example, you can tell Tipsy he's pretty

or tell Mega you like his big vocabulary

If the server is , what are you doing looking at my signature?
if offline, go do my dishes.

"man up buttercups!"
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum