The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk


You are not connected. Please login or register

What about new event?? check it out "Kill the GM"

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

edy89

edy89
here's my two cents
here's my two cents
I was thinking about new event.. its going like this every side have to kill his GM lets say GM have 30 lifes( 30 pricez (best prizes would be capes, helmets, OPs, miscelaneous stuffs) ) That would many ppl like... so when GM get killed he can drop some of those stuffs... That would be in jungle at pvp zone soo both factions will have pvp and have some great fun ! what about that let me know about your opinion ! Smile

2What about new event?? check it out "Kill the GM" Empty blaa blaa on Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:32 am

BPLKRZVCCCP9K


Anti-Social
Anti-Social
i dont believe it works.. ppl would get uber items with just using eraser and 60 skills.

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
It is a good idea and we will have some event at some along those lines,
but the items will be a issue, because how do they get distributed fairly?

I think we will see event like this at some point, but a rat event or something along those lines will be the reward.

Have a GM escort event. Escort opposite GM to there portal, in jungle, from portal to portal, we all meet at bridge, epic, lol.

think about it and we all can come up with something fun to create pvp

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
BPLKRZVCCCP9K wrote:i dont believe it works.. ppl would get uber items with just using eraser and 60 skills.
you bring up a very good point there. im sure we could work around that though. 60s/eraser and those type of skills should be banned from the event.


_______________________________________________________________
Regards, Battle for DWater Team What about new event?? check it out "Kill the GM" Sober2

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
[GM]Sober wrote:
BPLKRZVCCCP9K wrote:i dont believe it works.. ppl would get uber items with just using eraser and 60 skills.
you bring up a very good point there. im sure we could work around that though. 60s/eraser and those type of skills should be banned from the event.

Even if you quote on quote "ban" the skill from the event it will not stop some people from using it and messing up the event for the rest of the players. Easiest way is to avoid 1-60 area completely and host this even in the 1-15 and 20-30 PvP Zones.

DeathGlare

DeathGlare
I can Talk
I can Talk
I agree with rink. Host the events in 1-15 or 20-30 zones to avoid getting 60'd

Sparky777459

Sparky777459
here's my two cents
here's my two cents
I have to agree here. Events for pvp in 1-15 and 20-30 give all players a fair chance of getting that great pvp experience they hunt for. Alot of the players on fury beg me to host a 1-15 or 20-30 pvp event so in order to satisfy all needs and not get 60d, lets do pvp in the lower zones Very Happy

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
[GM]Sober wrote:
BPLKRZVCCCP9K wrote:i dont believe it works.. ppl would get uber items with just using eraser and 60 skills.
you bring up a very good point there. im sure we could work around that though. 60s/eraser and those type of skills should be banned from the event.

While I'm not in-game nearly as much as some of the other GAs, I have to glean my information mostly from the forums, PM, chat, etc. I see quite a few asking for more active PVP in 1-15 or 20-30 - and they are almost always shot down by others saying the same thing. Basically that everyone's goal here is to get to 60UM as quickly as possible, so no one wants to waste time in those level ranges.

To add to Sober's post. You can still do the event in 60, with a simple warning on the event notice. "Anyone caught, or reported with proof using 60 skills against other players or the GM during this event will receive a three day ban. We ask that you do not use 60 skills, so please refrain from it during the course of this event."

You state it, it should be followed. End of story.

I also agree with the others. There are 2 PVP zones essentially being ignored. A number of players DO want action here. I'll readily support PVP event ideas in the two lower areas.


_______________________________________________________________







If the server is , what are you doing looking at my signature?
if offline, go do my dishes.

"man up buttercups!"
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

Ogre


Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!
[GM]Sober wrote:
BPLKRZVCCCP9K wrote:i dont believe it works.. ppl would get uber items with just using eraser and 60 skills.
you bring up a very good point there. im sure we could work around that though. 60s/eraser and those type of skills should be banned from the event.

BPL told tha only couse he know that eraser and lvl 60 skill can kill him. So if u approval this he will be safe to heal and know that he cant die.
Is this fair?

DeathGlare

DeathGlare
I can Talk
I can Talk
ofc it is...because if u cant kill him it means 1 of 4 things...1) his build is good...2) he is fairly lapised...3) ur build sucks...4) ur not lapised for pvp

Ogre


Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!
Disturbed2Death wrote:ofc it is...because if u cant kill him it means 1 of 4 things...1) his build is good...2) he is fairly lapised...3) ur build sucks...4) ur not lapised for pvp

U dont get what i talk or what?
Orc/Priest with rec/wiss are hard to kill at beginig game.
Have nothing with builds. Couse i own most ppl in fury just not rec guards and rec/wiss orcs.
Next time when u wanna answer think twice.

DeathGlare

DeathGlare
I can Talk
I can Talk
i know what u r talking about ogre...i have a rec/wis orc

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
i think BPL means 60s and erasering the GMs not each other. Because if we drop things when we die, 60 and eraser would be a piece of cake to kill us lol. And yes if you build a good rec orc/guard they can give you hell lol


_______________________________________________________________
Regards, Battle for DWater Team What about new event?? check it out "Kill the GM" Sober2

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
[GM]Sober wrote:i think BPL means 60s and erasering the GMs not each other. Because if we drop things when we die, 60 and eraser would be a piece of cake to kill us lol. And yes if you build a good rec orc/guard they can give you hell lol

Yeah it's not erasering other players that's the problem. However I still don't like the event in 1-60 because even though you SAY no eraser and will temp ban someone, that still wont stop someone doing it and saying, "Oops, I forgot." Which in turn messed up the game for the rest of the players.

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
i don't get what you mean by a full rec / rec wis people give you hell cause i found them easier to kill ... they can't hit you for shit and if you have a good build you can kill them

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
Regix wrote:i don't get what you mean by a full rec / rec wis people give you hell cause i found them easier to kill ... they can't hit you for shit and if you have a good build you can kill them
when there spamming self heal and running away its difficult to kill


_______________________________________________________________
Regards, Battle for DWater Team What about new event?? check it out "Kill the GM" Sober2

17What about new event?? check it out "Kill the GM" Empty Dear Ogre on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:11 pm

BPLKRZVCCCP9K


Anti-Social
Anti-Social
You know.. I was talking about event.. You are just pissed off because you are not that good.

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
there is easy ways to nerf a rec healer. you dont have to kill them, just set a decked out defender or gaurd on them to just follow them around hitting/debuffing them constantly. healer wont be able to heal and you can just worry about killing the people trying to kill you.

with the 60 skills, i think people complain way to much, if someone hasnt got the skill to pvp every minute of a session and just comes in every 8 mins to 60 you, how is that a problem?? they staying out of your way and you dont have to worry about them till the cool down is up. the skills are there for a reason so less QQ and more pew-pew!

now get back to a constructive discusion about the event


_______________________________________________________________
Regards,
Battle for DWater Team
What about new event?? check it out "Kill the GM" Tipsy
siggi by Faith Very Happy
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

Ogre


Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!
BPLKRZVCCCP9K wrote:You know.. I was talking about event.. You are just pissed off because you are not that good.

Buhahah

Sry Bpl but if u are rec/wiss that dont mean that u are good.

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
Ogre wrote:
BPLKRZVCCCP9K wrote:You know.. I was talking about event.. You are just pissed off because you are not that good.

Buhahah

Sry Bpl but if u are rec/wiss that dont mean that u are good.
Stay on track of the topic, if you want to go abuse each other take it to pm's please Razz


_______________________________________________________________
Regards, Battle for DWater Team What about new event?? check it out "Kill the GM" Sober2

Skidz


Now we talking
Now we talking
Ogre wrote:
BPLKRZVCCCP9K wrote:You know.. I was talking about event.. You are just pissed off because you are not that good.

Buhahah

Sry Bpl but if u are rec/wiss that dont mean that u are good.
Why do you care Ogre?
You said to me you were gonna leave BfDw.

But back to topic.
kk no 60's skill and Eraser.
But we tried using normal skills on GM Sober-L and we missed all.
GM's dex should be decreased allot then(for the event)

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
Skidz wrote:
Ogre wrote:
BPLKRZVCCCP9K wrote:You know.. I was talking about event.. You are just pissed off because you are not that good.

Buhahah

Sry Bpl but if u are rec/wiss that dont mean that u are good.
Why do you care Ogre?
You said to me you were gonna leave BfDw.

But back to topic.
kk no 60's skill and Eraser.
But we tried using normal skills on GM Sober-L and we missed all.
GM's dex should be decreased allot then(for the event)
for the event yeh ofc, but i was just having fun with u guys trying to kill me, never had a chance Razz


_______________________________________________________________
Regards, Battle for DWater Team What about new event?? check it out "Kill the GM" Sober2

edy89

edy89
here's my two cents
here's my two cents
Guys GMs will have max dex all almost all stats maximized btw all lvl 60 skills will be in use... but to make it harder GM will stay on 1 spot only for 5 sec... so by using GM power ( teleportig) that event will be more harder to ppl ingame... when GM get killed he drops event item... and thats it ^^

Skidz


Now we talking
Now we talking
[GA]edy89 wrote:Guys GMs will have max dex all almost all stats maximized btw all lvl 60 skills will be in use... but to make it harder GM will stay on 1 spot only for 5 sec... so by using GM power ( teleportig) that event will be more harder to ppl ingame... when GM get killed he drops event item... and thats it ^^
No it wont.
We tried killing GM Sober-L
And we all missed every normal skill.
If the only way to kill GM's is gonna be eraser and 60 Skill
1. Then it's lame
2. Let's your eraser just brought the GM down... and he drops Oghy Top,Ophiston Leggings,Daynorht mufflers.
What are you gonna do then? You are dead!(eraser killed you aswell).

I'd say Let GM's make a Gaurd/Defender (a non admin toon).
They go full rec.
They give themself Full Daynorth/Oghy
Link it with 7s and 6's:Rec/Wis/Life/Dex/Forbid
Get max orange stats (1.3khp on each piece + some Rec/Dex/Wis stats).
Sonic boots,Nice CT shield linked with the same things again.

And 60 skills or Eraser are not allowed.

Maybe some adjustements? Very Happy

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
That idea sounds fine to me skidz


_______________________________________________________________
Regards, Battle for DWater Team What about new event?? check it out "Kill the GM" Sober2

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum