Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Epic Siggy Contest

+4
[GM]PierceME
[GM]Sober
regix
[GM]Tipsy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:41 am

[GM]PierceME

[GM]PierceME
Admin
Admin

Somi wrote:It might be good to get to know some more about the people getting those signatures.
Like:
What kind of Art do you like?
What is your prefered class?
Do you consider yourself evil? Razz

As for now i only know Tipsy likes Jägermeister and Sober is barely sober, so unless i make drunk-people-signatures, it's kinda hard. Very Happy

Art? whats that?
I am a Ranger stuck in a fighters body.
Not a single drop of evil in me.

27Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:02 am

Somi

Forum Noob
Forum Noob

So something like this?

[img]http://j.imagehost.org/0374/Sober.jpg[/img]

:P

Doesnt like to display my image so i put it as an attachment.
Attachments
Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 AttachmentSober.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(56 Kb) Downloaded 9 times

28Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:12 am

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Hmmm good point we should post something about ourselves.

Anyway here's a blurb about me.

-I actually am an amazing artist when it comes to pen and paper. I can't do computer art that well yet. So I don't have a real preference, just nothing with sparkles and shit like that. Though if you could incorporate graffiti style text that would be cool.
-In game I play about any class. However currently I am playing an orc.
-And why the hell did you ask about evil, lol?

And I would give you extra kudos (basically instawin for me) if you could figure out who is in my sig and avatar, use that character in my sig. However you can't use the current pictures that's my only quirk there.

Last edited by [GA]rink245 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

29Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:27 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

Somi wrote:So something like this?

Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Sober

Razz

Doesnt like to display my image so i put it as an attachment.
hilarious stuff, now get to the serious siggies, i blame coma although applaud his efforts lol Smile

30Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:58 pm

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

[GM]Sober wrote:hilarious stuff, now get to the serious siggies, i blame coma although applaud his efforts lol Smile

while my slice-0-awesome was merely an example, the turn in which this contest has taken can be blamed on Tipsy, El Nino or the Sasquatch.

http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

31Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:50 pm

Somi

Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Aww and i really liked it. :(

Tomorrow you'll get a manlier one. :lol:

32Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:34 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

[GA]c0matose wrote:
[GM]Sober wrote:hilarious stuff, now get to the serious siggies, i blame coma although applaud his efforts lol Smile

while my slice-0-awesome was merely an example, the turn in which this contest has taken can be blamed on Tipsy, El Nino or the Sasquatch.

well it wasnt me or elnino (we were at the bar having some drinks and some laughs, and i think old Sasquatch was was plaing lawn bowls so it would have to be Global Warming again (he just seems to always pop up and ruin things Sad

as for a little write up about myself:

- i like long walks on the beach
- sunsets
- the smell of roses in the morning
- and just listening to people

who am i kidding, that doesnt even work when trying to pick up drunk chicks Sad
im a failure Sad Sad Sad

but back on track,
- art, anything that portrays my awesomeness will do
- favorite class is Def/Guardian
- and there is no way that i am evil (people say im lovable Embarassed nawwwwwwww)

33Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:51 am

Somi

Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Okay so here goes your serious siggy. No humor included, i even took "Beware the Eraser!" out again.

[img]https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img707/6457/sober2.jpg[/img]

:(

34Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:55 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

Somi wrote:Okay so here goes your serious siggy. No humor included, i even took "Beware the Eraser!" out again.

Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Sober2

Sad
wow that looks awesome Very Happy

35Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:11 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

[GM]Sober wrote:now its my siggy, thanks Somi Very Happy

does that mean you declared a winner?

/smack

you can't wear it until you buy it

36Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:16 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

[GA]c0matose wrote:
[GM]Sober wrote:now its my siggy, thanks Somi Very Happy

does that mean you declared a winner?

/smack

you can't wear it until you buy it
aww i wanna wear it lol, i love it Very Happy, its my winner atm lol, but how do we know who wins, coz theres heaps of entries GA's and GM's lol?

37Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:26 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

[GM]Sober wrote:aww i wanna wear it lol, i love it Very Happy, its my winner atm lol, but how do we know who wins, coz theres heaps of entries GA's and GM's lol?

You can have your toy after 8PM CST 8/4/2010, keep asking and you won't get dessert!

in truth, as we get closer, I'll create a separate thread in the GA forums with only the 'real' entries. We can vote for our favorites there. All GM/GA entries were/are for fun and won't be included (unless the staff feels otherwise). I know on OS GMs were not eligible, but GSs were. I won several little things.

It will make voting and prize distribution extremely easy if only 1-2 players actually participate.

38Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:20 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

[GA]c0matose wrote:
[GM]Sober wrote:aww i wanna wear it lol, i love it Very Happy, its my winner atm lol, but how do we know who wins, coz theres heaps of entries GA's and GM's lol?

You can have your toy after 8PM CST 8/4/2010, keep asking and you won't get dessert!

in truth, as we get closer, I'll create a separate thread in the GA forums with only the 'real' entries. We can vote for our favorites there. All GM/GA entries were/are for fun and won't be included (unless the staff feels otherwise). I know on OS GMs were not eligible, but GSs were. I won several little things.

It will make voting and prize distribution extremely easy if only 1-2 players actually participate.
yes maam lol

39Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:51 am

Somi

Forum Noob
Forum Noob

So well, at the moment i'm trying to figure out a signature for Tipsy.

Problem is the following: No prefered art!

Soooo when i think about guards or defenders i tend to think about dwarfs, cute nice lovable dwarfs.
Besides the fact that i am not sure, if Tipsy will like being a dwarf, google will give me a bunch of rabbits if i look for dwarf and cute. :lol:

Any other associations to guards/defenders? :D

Help me or Tipsy might end up with a rabbit signature! :P

40Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:22 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Somi wrote:So well, at the moment i'm trying to figure out a signature for Tipsy.

Problem is the following: No prefered art!

allow me to help with Tipsy-esque art

Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Beer_tree_Beer_Art-s800x1046-13923-580

Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 2300-1261

Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 B9vfl4b63p6j1zagoSS8xtVno1_500

41Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:03 am

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Haha those could be some nice renders for a Tipsy sig

42Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:36 am

Somi

Forum Noob
Forum Noob

zomg this gonna be work. :D

43Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:37 am

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

They prizes are worth it.

44Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:38 am

Somi

Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Actually if i win with Sobers siggy i guess i can't win twice, but i'm doin it for the fun anyway. :bounce:

45Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:44 am

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Somi wrote:Actually if i win with Sobers siggy i guess i can't win twice, but i'm doin it for the fun anyway. bounce

Well then make one for me and coma. You can have a win for a GA and a GM.

46Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:34 am

Somi

Forum Noob
Forum Noob

You guys gonna be more difficult since at least you already have a pretty nice siggy.
Gotta see after i'm done with Tipsy, might as well make a bunch. :D

47Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:35 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

[GA]rink245 wrote:
Somi wrote:Actually if i win with Sobers siggy i guess i can't win twice, but i'm doin it for the fun anyway. bounce

Well then make one for me and coma. You can have a win for a GA and a GM.

that's right!

Tipsy's Beer Maiden wrote:If you submit a signature for a GA and a GM, and yours is chosen for both, guess what?

You'll get TWO PR-EYE-ZUZ!

48Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:24 pm

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

Somi's just going to be doing everyones siggy lol, pierce wants a siggy from ya now lol, you have become popular already Very Happy
i still want my siggy but evil coma wont let me till the 8th Evil or Very Mad

49Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:04 am

Somi

Forum Noob
Forum Noob

This is gonna become so much work QQ
:D

50Epic Siggy Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Siggy Contest Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:50 am

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

We should seriously set up a prize for you if you would complete one for everyone since you are the only person actually doing the event.

Tier 2 package maybe o.O?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum