The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

[FIXED]Server Selection issues

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[FIXED]Server Selection issues Empty [FIXED]Server Selection issues on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:01 am

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
Last night I played the game with no problems.

I get up this morning and tried to log into game before work and couldnt get past server selection screen

I attempted to logged in game 5 times, all 5 times, I get to server selection and select server to get Connection error and disconnection from server.

I chatted with others and they state they are in game, so i have no idea whats going on, bummer.

Talk with you all later

2[FIXED]Server Selection issues Empty Re: [FIXED]Server Selection issues on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:01 am

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Sounds like the server is down

3[FIXED]Server Selection issues Empty Re: [FIXED]Server Selection issues on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:14 am

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
either server was down or your internet was spotty try repairing your internet / restarting your computer or try again in a 30 mins - 1 hour to see anything new happens

4[FIXED]Server Selection issues Empty Re: [FIXED]Server Selection issues on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:42 am

[GM]Mow

[GM]Mow
Admin
Admin
Regix wrote:either server was down or your internet was spotty try repairing your internet / restarting your computer or try again in a 30 mins - 1 hour to see anything new happens

Regix get 100 points Very Happy
do what Regix said, its defenetly your connection, the server never been down since the last maint

Battle for DWater Team
your posture reflect your every days attitude

[FIXED]Server Selection issues Bfdw11
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

5[FIXED]Server Selection issues Empty Re: [FIXED]Server Selection issues on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:15 pm

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
Im not sure what it was, I think Sober drank a JUICE BOX and was messing with me.

6[FIXED]Server Selection issues Empty Re: [FIXED]Server Selection issues on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:18 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
[GA]M35H wrote:Im not sure what it was, I think Sober drank a JUICE BOX and was messing with me.

yeah sober loves his juice boxes, just cant get enough of them

siggi by Faith Very Happy
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum