Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting more people on the forums **Player Input Requested**

+2
[GM]Tipsy
regix
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

the forums seem to be less active lately maybe we should try and do something to spice it up and get more people to actually post / visit these forums

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

i thought my just being here was reason enough to keep people active on the fourms. but alas *sigh* i guess this is not the case Sad

http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

UberGoober

UberGoober
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

Alcohol and strippers... yes... that should do it!

now for the pretty players to post... (which means me and tipsy won't be posting at all... we'd scare you all off... I know I would, and from what I hear of tipsy... eyah...)

http://www.WPTAPL.com

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin

I agree, there should be something to draw players in more given we are a smaller community. Regix, I'm going to rename this thread to get some more player feedback. The single word doesn't do enough justice for the actual topic.

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

We should offer some forum contest or something to draw people in. Something that has a good in game reward.

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

uh Photo contest and unless we aren't suposed to post in the forums and pm mega instead i think i have the only "picture" so to say

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Nah something that is advertised in game to give more in game rewards. I'm thinking stat resets. People love those lol

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

true but that's game not forums unless you mean post on forums and you get Stat Resets

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Well the thing about the picture contest is that people have to actually get onto the forums to see it. I'm suggesting putting an advertisement in the game so people know about the contest on the forums, and reward them for posting here about something good in the game.

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

gotcha

so basically participate and you win which is eactly what they're doing for the photo thing

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

More or less, but the photo thing isn't really getting out to people so they don't know about it. Maybe I'll do a shout out about it later.

wyvern

wyvern
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

erm what we used to do on EVO (jus using it as example) is have as mentiond above some forum based competitions for ingame rewards and the GS's used our all chat things to announce it and regular reminders. On evo it was normaly mounts/EP for monthly quizes/riddles that sort of thing normaly itd be like say, 1st correct answer gets 4k ep 2nd and 3rd get say 2.5k etc not sayin giv away free DwD but other "pay only prizes" should draw ppl here. But thats jus 1 idea u could do the same sorta thing with photo comps custom loading screen comps funniest screenshot etc theres a world of possibilities.

Wyv's 2cents Smile

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Yeah I would do some shout outs if I had some lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum