Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

1-15 pvp zone

+2
[GM]Megaslayer
xxZxx
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11-15 pvp zone Empty 1-15 pvp zone Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:55 pm

xxZxx

xxZxx
Anti-Social
Anti-Social

Could you guys make 1-15 pvp zone in to lvl 60. No 1 uses low lvl caracters for pvp, and this is the best pvp map. Wink

21-15 pvp zone Empty Re: 1-15 pvp zone Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:58 pm

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin

We do hope to build a successful 1-15 PvP environment, but this must be looked at in perspective of the player base itself. What I mean by that is given our goals for B4DW and matching them with player demand... the truth is most people want lvl 60 PvP. We want to support all layers and zones of PvP, but ultimately it's the players who will decide how we as GM's will shape and progress PvP efforts. We hoped that using the traditional HM/UM stat and skill points would be more enticing to the lower level PvP zone play. We saw in Evo with LM/DM stat / skill pts setup there was very little desire for anyone to go into lower level PvP zones.

While most PvP will be end game focused, we would gladly support player movements to bring a dedicated following to 1-15 PvP and 20-30 PvP. I was a faithful fan of 20-30 in Evo as I loved the people and the map. Let us know of any ideas and suggestions that we can look at which would support these PvP maps.

Very good discussion topic.
/props

31-15 pvp zone Empty Re: 1-15 pvp zone Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:26 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

uh i hate consistent 1-60 pvp it's too lame so 1-15 / 20-30 can spice it up a bit so i'd definitely vote against this

41-15 pvp zone Empty Re: 1-15 pvp zone Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:31 pm

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

DKing wrote:Could you guys make 1-15 pvp zone in to lvl 60. No 1 uses low lvl caracters for pvp, and this is the best pvp map. Wink

First, great idea and I like your thinking, but I do agree that I do Cherish quality 1 - 15 and 20 - 30 pvp zones.

Second, a smaller 1 - 60 pvp map would be great, but I dont think its no where near in our future. I think we just need to do a better job of utilizing jungle and desert as our Main pvp maps. Dwater is just too huge for good pvp.

I hope to run some events in the 1 - 15 zone, just because I'm old school pvper for that zone. I just enjoyed the simplicity of it and not worrying about dumb 60 skills, lol

51-15 pvp zone Empty Re: 1-15 pvp zone Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:03 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Hmm I agree with Mesh on the simple enjoyment of 1-15 pvp. I'm a big fan of 20-30 pvp since it's a bit more fast paced than 1-15 but you don't have to worry about being 60'd all the time. However I do support some smaller 1-60 maps that could be added in the future.

61-15 pvp zone Empty Re: 1-15 pvp zone Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:06 pm

wyvern

wyvern
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

heya dont have any expierence of PvP on this server as yet as im still lvlin my first UM but i totaly agree that i would hope it isnt goin to be wholey in the 60 maps. i mean i love gettin RP'd n PV'd and hacking away at a full DF'd party as much as the next guy but as any 1 that knew me on EVO knows, canta is my fave zone so i would hope for some good ol fashioned UM slaughter in there lol. i do agree that the 60 maps are a lil limited as well DWaters too big (mainly alter tag anyway) jungle is basicly hold the bridge or who can camp who the longest and desert is just a pain lol but anyway looking forwad to PvP in any form over here Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum