The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk


You are not connected. Please login or register

Frenzy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Frenzy Empty Frenzy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:20 am

Frenzy


Anti-Social
Anti-Social
I am a drug-addicted sex freak with father issues and a transvestite mother. Don't **** with me, though, cuz I am an online gangster ninja and I can even make Neo my b**ch. I know Barack Obama and I am the one who killed Chuck Norris. Also I like little children's cartoons and eating puppy dog meat while doing it. bounce bounce bounce I also like sports like "eating beef with a spoon" and "hot dog eating contests." But most of all I like cussing at people online because that is what makes me a real man. And spamming.
REMEMBER CHILDREN - The more posts you got on the forum - the bigger your penis is!
My best friend is a nutsack...maybe that's because he is imaginary... His name is Josh and we play a lot in Wonderland. I f***ed Peter Pan's girlfriend and r*ped his goldfish. That's all there is to know about me. Good day and take care!!!

2Frenzy Empty Re: Frenzy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:06 am

Skidz


Now we talking
Now we talking
Frenzy wrote:I am a drug-addicted sex freak with father issues and a transvestite mother. Don't **** with me, though, cuz I am an online gangster ninja and I can even make Neo my b**ch. I know Barack Obama and I am the one who killed Chuck Norris. Also I like little children's cartoons and eating puppy dog meat while doing it. bounce bounce bounce I also like sports like "eating beef with a spoon" and "hot dog eating contests." But most of all I like cussing at people online because that is what makes me a real man. And spamming.
REMEMBER CHILDREN - The more posts you got on the forum - the bigger your penis is!
My best friend is a nutsack...maybe that's because he is imaginary... His name is Josh and we play a lot in Wonderland. I f***ed Peter Pan's girlfriend and r*ped his goldfish. That's all there is to know about me. Good day and take care!!!
affraid
Lol

3Frenzy Empty Re: Frenzy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:09 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Frenzy wrote:eating puppy dog meat

that's the only problem I see here - because all meat should be dried, like jerky

if it's not, you're not eating it man-style


_______________________________________________________________







If the server is , what are you doing looking at my signature?
if offline, go do my dishes.

"man up buttercups!"
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

4Frenzy Empty Re: Frenzy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:14 am

Frenzy


Anti-Social
Anti-Social
c0matose wrote:
Frenzy wrote:eating puppy dog meat

that's the only problem I see here - because all meat should be dried, like jerky

if it's not, you're not eating it man-style


HALELUJA BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!

5Frenzy Empty Re: Frenzy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:16 am

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin
You might rival "the most interesting man in the world" from Dos Equis.

Stay thirsty my friend...
Stay thirsty


_______________________________________________________________
Frenzy Brick1-2

~Siggie by Sinful~

6Frenzy Empty Re: Frenzy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:17 am

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
Actually, Frenzy, I'm disappointed, not in one spot did you say you putt hot sauce on anything

Can I see your wallet, because we may need to revoke your MAN card.

Great post by the way, theres 1/8th more to your pe%%er, lol.

7Frenzy Empty Re: Frenzy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:32 am

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
I think my only reaction to this was an epic


Frenzy Blurb_facepalm2_20090622

8Frenzy Empty Re: Frenzy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:44 am

Frenzy


Anti-Social
Anti-Social
rink245 wrote:I think my only reaction to this was an epic


Frenzy Blurb_facepalm2_20090622



/win

9Frenzy Empty Re: Frenzy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:14 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
rink245 wrote:I think my only reaction to this was an epic


Frenzy Blurb_facepalm2_20090622

I was also taking this road

Frenzy 20826_full


_______________________________________________________________







If the server is , what are you doing looking at my signature?
if offline, go do my dishes.

"man up buttercups!"
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

10Frenzy Empty Re: Frenzy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:42 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Yeah that works too.

11Frenzy Empty Re: Frenzy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Sparky777459

Sparky777459
here's my two cents
here's my two cents
totally agree with rink and comatose XD when i read that first thing that came to mind was wtf lol. hehe frenzy youre still the same XD

12Frenzy Empty Re: Frenzy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:35 pm

mighty


I can Talk
I can Talk
lol frenzy ur my bitch and u no it Smile

13Frenzy Empty Re: Frenzy on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:39 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
uh only advice i might have to add to you is get better jokes cause those are really really bad ...

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum