Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

[FIXED]buttons not working

+4
[GA]comatose
[GM]PierceME
[GA]rink245
munch
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[FIXED]buttons not working Empty [FIXED]buttons not working Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:27 pm

munch

Anti-Social
Anti-Social

i'll try and make this quick. Just installed game, but pressing T , K, B , does not bring up menus to add points, skills, etc. clicking on the icons on the bar do not bring up menus either. Everything else works fine, just those buttons. Just a bug? reinstall?
thanks for help

2[FIXED]buttons not working Empty Re: [FIXED]buttons not working Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:52 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Try reinstalling. I've heard stuff about this in the past when the game wasn't installed right.

3[FIXED]buttons not working Empty Re: [FIXED]buttons not working Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:33 pm

[GM]PierceME

[GM]PierceME
Admin
Admin

One other player has had this same issue today as well.

4[FIXED]buttons not working Empty Re: [FIXED]buttons not working Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:35 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

I think it's something to do with the new client download. Some other players are having full screen issues

5[FIXED]buttons not working Empty Re: [FIXED]buttons not working Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:59 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

reinstalling may be the trick

also, if I'm correct, BfDW is using lilprohacker's decrypted game files, making them US files

look in Control Panel > Regional and Language Options

make sure the keyboard language is set to just English "US", not "US International" or anything else, since that can interfere with the key mapping in-game

http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

6[FIXED]buttons not working Empty Re: [FIXED]buttons not working Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:30 am

munch

Anti-Social
Anti-Social

hey thanks for the info. will try to reinstall it. buttons work fine when chatting in game, just not for those menus. Will try reinstall see if that fixes it. Thanks again!

7[FIXED]buttons not working Empty Re: [FIXED]buttons not working Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:24 pm

ccpedi01

Anti-Social
Anti-Social

I have already reinstalled once....and my language setting is English US and I still can not get the Stat window to come up....also I can't use Trade chat. Trade is not deselected. Have played shalya on other servers so I know how it is supposed to work. Please help.

8[FIXED]buttons not working Empty Re: [FIXED]buttons not working Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:46 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

ccpedi01 wrote:I have already reinstalled once....and my language setting is English US and I still can not get the Stat window to come up....also I can't use Trade chat. Trade is not deselected. Have played shalya on other servers so I know how it is supposed to work. Please help.
Change the resolution, that seems to do the trick with most people that have come to me for that reason, ingame press o then go graphic option and its in the top left hand corner

9[FIXED]buttons not working Empty Re: [FIXED]buttons not working Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:00 am

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

if ALL ELSE FAILS Very Happy go into Version.ini or what ever and change all the elements you need to fit what you have to use and then update again and see if it works and then if that fails get some beer and chill-lax with tipsy

10[FIXED]buttons not working Empty Re: [FIXED]buttons not working Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:21 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

Regix wrote:if that fails get some beer and chill-lax with tipsy

[GM]Tipsy APPROVED

11[FIXED]buttons not working Empty Re: [FIXED]buttons not working Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:22 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

Stamped it way to go tipsy, just need to add four more or you will have to do it all again according to the rules

12[FIXED]buttons not working Empty Re: [FIXED]buttons not working Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:55 pm

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

OP - was this ever sorted out?

13[FIXED]buttons not working Empty Re: [FIXED]buttons not working Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:11 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Yeah it was surprisingly. Just need to change the resolution.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum