You are not connected. Please login or register

Wheres the HOTSAUCE!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wheres the HOTSAUCE! Empty Wheres the HOTSAUCE! on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:42 pm

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
First, I put hotsauce on everything. Second, I'm bald with 3 daughters, imagine that. Finally, I love Gaming.

My toons seem to have some form of the name MESH or M35H in them, so you know when you run into me. I've always loved the priest, which means I love the role of keeping gimp pvpers alive the best I can. I do love pvp. I enjoy helping people as much as possible to the best to my useless knowledge.

I'm really looking forward the Battle for Dwater's growth and being a huge part of that. I'm excited to be part of something I think that has HUGE potential.

Your humble servant
MESH

2Wheres the HOTSAUCE! Empty Re: Wheres the HOTSAUCE! on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:04 pm

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin
What's up doc?

~Siggie by Sinful~

3Wheres the HOTSAUCE! Empty Living the dream on Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:11 am

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
Work all day, hug my kids at the end of the work day, then game what I can.

Went on vacation a week ago. We caught a bunch of trout, good eats is what i say.

How about you Mega, hows the family doing? Did i see that your about to relocate to the east cost?

4Wheres the HOTSAUCE! Empty Re: Wheres the HOTSAUCE! on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:14 am

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin
Not the east, but out to the west coast. Bout a month from now. I hope the work situation has improved for you and that you not working too hard. I'll try to catch you in vent some evening. Things will be scattered for next few months, but i'll be around.

~Siggie by Sinful~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]