The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

60UM's Post your screenshots here

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

160UM's Post your screenshots here Empty 60UM's Post your screenshots here on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:24 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
What the title says ^^

260UM's Post your screenshots here Empty Re: 60UM's Post your screenshots here on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:14 am

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

360UM's Post your screenshots here Empty Re: 60UM's Post your screenshots here on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:49 pm

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

\60 woot

460UM's Post your screenshots here Empty Re: 60UM's Post your screenshots here on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:58 pm

Thunderfoot

Anti-Social
Anti-Social
Photobucket

560UM's Post your screenshots here Empty Re: 60UM's Post your screenshots here on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:21 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
60UM's Post your screenshots here Shaiya0047

woot #10 100% sure

660UM's Post your screenshots here Empty Re: 60UM's Post your screenshots here on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:46 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
If you are number 10 then the prizes can come out \o/

760UM's Post your screenshots here Empty Re: 60UM's Post your screenshots here on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:47 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
rink245 wrote:If you are number 10 then the prizes can come out \o/

No prizes till youve eaten your vegtables Mad

siggi by Faith Very Happy
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

860UM's Post your screenshots here Empty Re: 60UM's Post your screenshots here on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:49 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Bring on the salad. I could eat loads of that lol

960UM's Post your screenshots here Empty Re: 60UM's Post your screenshots here on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:50 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
rink245 wrote:Bring on the salad. I could eat loads of that lol

you a rabbit?? rabbit

1060UM's Post your screenshots here Empty Re: 60UM's Post your screenshots here on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:52 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Nah. Salad with grilled chicken is where it's at lol

1160UM's Post your screenshots here Empty spaming :D on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Yenky

Forum Noob
Forum Noob
60UM's Post your screenshots here Shaiya0001c

1260UM's Post your screenshots here Empty Re: 60UM's Post your screenshots here on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:01 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
rink245 wrote:Nah. Salad with grilled chicken is where it's at lol

nah. missing out. my homeboys from the land downunder will agree with me on this one. what you need is a Massive steak grilled up on the BBQ with freshly fried chips and home made gravy and also lets not forget the nice cold beer in the hand.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. im making myself hungry, and also thirsty
*droooooooooooooooooooool* What a Face

1360UM's Post your screenshots here Empty Re: 60UM's Post your screenshots here on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:02 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
[GM]Tipsy wrote:
rink245 wrote:Nah. Salad with grilled chicken is where it's at lol

nah. missing out. my homeboys from the land downunder will agree with me on this one. what you need is a Massive steak grilled up on the BBQ with freshly fried chips and home made gravy and also lets not forget the nice cold beer in the hand.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. im making myself hungry, and also thirsty
*droooooooooooooooooooool* What a Face

That sounds awesome except for the beer lol

And Tipsy since I have your attention, you need to get in game D: I haven't seen you there in weeks

1460UM's Post your screenshots here Empty Re: 60UM's Post your screenshots here on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:07 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
i did not just hear that. i did not just hear you say you dont like beer. this is not happening, must be a dream gotta be, OMG OMG OMG OMG

alright panic attack is over.

Yeah about getting in game, i will not be in game for the next couple months. I have recently moved into a house that has no intenet connection Sad yes i know very sad indeed, however there is a plus side. but thats another story.

anyway.... yeah so no game time for me till i get internet and all i can do is troll the fourms from my computer at work every now and then while taking a break from doing actual work. and i tend to have heaps of breaks between doing work Very Happy

1560UM's Post your screenshots here Empty Re: 60UM's Post your screenshots here on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:15 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Ah. And well yeah atm I'm underage and beer seems to taste bitter. However most people say drink it enough and it'll grow on you so I'll have to wait and see

And that sucks about your internet D=

1660UM's Post your screenshots here Empty Re: 60UM's Post your screenshots here on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:36 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
what the people say about it growing on you is very true, and its strange too. they also say its a taste that can only be appreciated when you are legal to drink.

i was also never a fan of beer while i was a young lad, but as soon as i turned 18 beer was all that i enjoyed drinking. it was odd. but probly one of the greatest moments in my life. ah the memories Cool

1760UM's Post your screenshots here Empty Re: 60UM's Post your screenshots here on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:51 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Tipsy that's cool that you can drink in Australia at 18. *moves to the downunder*

1860UM's Post your screenshots here Empty Re: 60UM's Post your screenshots here on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:17 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
60UM's Post your screenshots here Holythreadressurectionbatman1u

If the server is , what are you doing looking at my signature?
if offline, go do my dishes.

"man up buttercups!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum