Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the love of PvP

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For the love of PvP Empty For the love of PvP Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:09 pm

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin

A friend urged me to check this out. My love of the PvP potential capable with Shaiya has always kept my interest. I was a bit jaded by what happened to OS and took a break for a few months. I caught the tail end of EVO, which imo did an amazing job in the direction of balance in PvP. Now I am here and I will follow the developments of this private server based on the recommendations of some good people.

about me...

I am an avid gamer since 97 playing MMO's ranging from UO to Shadowbane and the occasional CCG Urban Rivals. Born and raised on the east coast... soon to relocate to the west coast.

I love local micro-brews, indie-alternative music, warm weather, watching my son laugh, trolling forums, and laughing my @ss off to two n' a half men.

2For the love of PvP Empty Re: For the love of PvP Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:04 pm

[GM]PierceME

[GM]PierceME
Admin
Admin

Megaslayer wrote:I love local micro-brews, indie-alternative music, warm weather, watching my son laugh, trolling forums, and laughing my @ss off to two n' a half men.

I don't know if your other outstanding qualities are enough for me to ignore the fact that you like 2 1/2 men, Mega.

Welcome to the server!

3For the love of PvP Empty Re: For the love of PvP Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:12 pm

mighty

I can Talk
I can Talk

megas a man whore Smile <3

4For the love of PvP Empty Re: For the love of PvP Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:56 pm

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

[GM]PierceME wrote:I don't know if your other outstanding qualities are enough for me to ignore the fact that you like 2 1/2 men, Mega.
I can say this, my wife enjoys that show

Laughing

http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum