The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you......

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Are you excited to find out what it is????

Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... - Page 2 Vote_lcap244%Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 44% [ 7 ]
Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... - Page 2 Vote_lcap231%Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 31% [ 5 ]
Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... - Page 2 Vote_lcap225%Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 25% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:03 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
me no say nothing silent

siggi by Faith Very Happy
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

27Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:27 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is trying to get Pierce onto his side into his harem Rink : P so ofc he won't say anything

28Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:29 pm

[GM]PierceME

[GM]PierceME
Admin
Admin
O well. Will just have to remain a mystery i suppose. Mysteries make me happy.

29Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:32 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
Regix wrote:Tipsy is trying to get Pierce onto his side into his harem Rink : P so ofc he won't say anything

i dont have to try. been in for years Very Happy

btw still dont know what the hell that is

siggi by Faith Very Happy

30Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:45 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
[GM]PierceME wrote:
rink245 wrote:I bet you wont deny anything he says =P

Am i that transparent?

Nope.

31Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:30 am

Frenzy

Anti-Social
Anti-Social
Tipsy ^_^You're still a dickhead Very Happy

32Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:06 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
Frenzy wrote:Tipsy ^_^You're still a dickhead Very Happy
agree lol

33Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:52 am

Skidz

Now we talking
Now we talking
[GM]Tipsy wrote:the voting was meant to be a fun idea, but seeing as you all voted me as being a dickhead i may as well tell you what the new addition is.....

So here goes... The Battle for DWater tech team has managed to achive the impossible, every other server out there has said the following could not be done, but it just goes to show that they had no idea what the hell they were doing.

Me and my Colleagues are proud to announce that the Linking Rate for every type of linking hammer and lapis has been increased!!!!!

questions going thruough your mind at this very moment may be : what the fuck is this guy going on about??? has he lost his mind?? dude wheres my car??? and other questions of the sort But have no fear because i am no more as out of my mind today as i was yesterday.

so what does this mean to you guys??? well its quite simple, cause if you have the luck i do you would love an improved linking chance (lets be honest breaking lapis is not at all fun)

the changes include:

all the Linking Hammers from 1 to 7 now have a double linking rate (could almost be as good as spending a night in bed with twins Very Happy )
lvl2 lapis now has the same % as what the lvl 1s had, lvl3s the same as what lvl 2s had, lvl4s the same as what lvl3s had, and im sure you can figure out the rest for yourself. cause i mean if i could, so could you Razz

However there is one thing that you need to keep in mind, we have not been able to teach the retarded blacksmiths how to talk properly yet, so they will still show theold % when linking (its a glitch with the scripting in the speech bubble thing that pops up, we just cant seem to find where that nasty lil bugger is to try change it) But have no fear beacuse the linking has been tested by our top notch team of linkers and it is working.
(me and Sober have the worst luck around when it comes to linking, so if we see and improvement then it has to be true.

So my fellow players, we hope that you enjoy this update as much as we do. and lets remember to spread the word, because this truly is an aspect (that we as a team feel) will set us apart from any other server out there

And at what rate do lvl 1 lapis link at now then? affraid
No but let's ask some serious questions.

what happens with lvl 7,sonic,flash,ele lapis?
They all 1% (except ele)
And if lvl 7 goes to lvl 6 rate... it's still lvl 6

The only difference in linking lvl 6 and 7 is that you don't need LC for a lvl 6.

So...
-These changes have been made during the new update?
-What happens with lvl 1 and 7 lapis
-Any changes been made to Sonic,Flash,Ele Lapis?
-Why isn't Chuck Norris president of America?

All these unanswerd question are driving me crazy GM.

Please reply soon and release me of this torment =)

Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... - Page 2 Chuckn10

34Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:32 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
ok it's not lapis rate it's hammer rate I.E lvl 1 hammer gives 20% instead of 10% and a LH from merchant is 4x instead of 2 etc only thing not increased i think was OPs

35Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... - Page 2 Empty link rate on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:48 am

kalyke82

here's my two cents
here's my two cents
actually OP says both hammers and lapis.
my question is, does 50% limit still stand?
now lvl 7 hammer gives 12% chance to link flash/sonic?
ele lapis still have 22% (or something) right?

36Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:26 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
50% is always max no matter what and ele's are 25% great bless so u just need a minimal of x2

37Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:17 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... - Page 2 Holythreadressurectionbatman1u

If the server is , what are you doing looking at my signature?
if offline, go do my dishes.

"man up buttercups!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum