Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you......

+7
[GM]PierceME
[GM]Sober
SinfulVixen
[GA]rink245
regix
M35H
[GM]Tipsy
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Are you excited to find out what it is????

Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... Vote_lcap244%Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... Vote_rcap2 44% [ 7 ]
Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... Vote_lcap231%Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... Vote_rcap2 31% [ 5 ]
Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... Vote_lcap225%Coming Soon to B4DW Clients near you...... Vote_rcap2 25% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

so the time is nearly here to tell you all about the brand new addition that will soon be added to the already UBER server that all of you now call home.

Without peeing myself with excitment im please to announce that this new addtion will change the way you play forver and will bring happiness and enjoyment to everyone (and i really mean everyone)

This new addtion will be the most stand out feature that will set our server and gaming enviroment from any other server out there in the world.

I know us GMs are excited about all of this and i know that every single one of you will be too.

so without any further waffling on i am pleased to announce that..................

Last edited by [GM]Tipsy on Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

[GM]Tipsy wrote:so the time is nearly here to tell you all about the brand new addition that will soon be added to the already UBER server that all of you now call home.

Without peeing myself with excitment im please to announce that this new addtion will change the way you play forver and will bring happiness and enjoyment to everyone (and i really mean everyone)

This new addtion will be the most stand out feature that will set our server and gaming enviroment from any other server out there in the world.

I know us GMs are excited about all of this and i know that every single one of you will be too.

so without any further waffling on i am pleased to announce that..................

that just isnt right, im all excited now and you wont tell yet. lol

good job building the suspense.

Coming to a PVP zone near you

URANUS
Twisted Evil

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

M35H wrote:
Coming to a PVP zone near you

URANUS
Twisted Evil

nah mate. pretty sure my anus is staying in my chair at work for the next 5hours

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

i ofc voted for teh best option .... but i don't care when u tell us just don't add it then tell us, tell us then add : P

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

Regix wrote:i ofc voted for teh best option .... but i don't care when u tell us just don't add it then tell us, tell us then add : P

hmmmmm. but then there would be no suprise. everyone likes a suprise Very Happy

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

what if it is a really really bad idea and we all reject it ?

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

Regix wrote:what if it is a really really bad idea and we all reject it ?

do you really think i will be this excited about something that has a chance of people not liking it. this will be the biggest thing since sliced chesse.

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Why do I doubt that lol?

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

because Aussi's are 1/4 kangaroo

SinfulVixen

SinfulVixen
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

oh wewt I likes cheese Very Happy

tells meee Mad

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

All will be clear very soon young one

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

who else voted Tipsy is a dickhead i like it xD, cmon we are all tied, Vote Tipsy lol

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

[GM]Sober wrote:who else voted Tipsy is a dickhead i like it xD, cmon we are all tied, Vote Tipsy lol

lol Sober u voted best option too XD

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Well see Tipsy is a dickhead, but I voted something else just because I don't care when the results are shown

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

the voting was meant to be a fun idea, but seeing as you all voted me as being a dickhead i may as well tell you what the new addition is.....

So here goes... The Battle for DWater tech team has managed to achive the impossible, every other server out there has said the following could not be done, but it just goes to show that they had no idea what the hell they were doing.

Me and my Colleagues are proud to announce that the Linking Rate for every type of linking hammer and lapis has been increased!!!!!

questions going thruough your mind at this very moment may be : what the fuck is this guy going on about??? has he lost his mind?? dude wheres my car??? and other questions of the sort But have no fear because i am no more as out of my mind today as i was yesterday.

so what does this mean to you guys??? well its quite simple, cause if you have the luck i do you would love an improved linking chance (lets be honest breaking lapis is not at all fun)

the changes include:

all the Linking Hammers from 1 to 7 now have a double linking rate (could almost be as good as spending a night in bed with twins Very Happy )
lvl2 lapis now has the same % as what the lvl 1s had, lvl3s the same as what lvl 2s had, lvl4s the same as what lvl3s had, and im sure you can figure out the rest for yourself. cause i mean if i could, so could you Razz

However there is one thing that you need to keep in mind, we have not been able to teach the retarded blacksmiths how to talk properly yet, so they will still show theold % when linking (its a glitch with the scripting in the speech bubble thing that pops up, we just cant seem to find where that nasty lil bugger is to try change it) But have no fear beacuse the linking has been tested by our top notch team of linkers and it is working.
(me and Sober have the worst luck around when it comes to linking, so if we see and improvement then it has to be true.

So my fellow players, we hope that you enjoy this update as much as we do. and lets remember to spread the word, because this truly is an aspect (that we as a team feel) will set us apart from any other server out there

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

sweet

[GM]PierceME

[GM]PierceME
Admin
Admin

Sorry Guys and Gals, when Tipsy is feeling it there just is no way to reel him in. But he is so lovable (not a "dickhead") when happy, why would we?

Enjoy the new linking rates, is something i would say if i were in a sweet and delicate mood, but nahh..

From GMPierceMe~~ lapis up, gear out, and GO ****IN PVP Twisted Evil

~ i am soo going to get the edit ban~
[GM]Megaslayer gotya('cyclops')

<3 Everyone of you!

~Pierce

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

Peirce you have a way with words Smile

and mwhahahahahahaha. I slipped under Mega's radar with my cleverly placed words. im like a ninja Suspect

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

You're a kangaroo ninja.

[GM]PierceME

[GM]PierceME
Admin
Admin

rink245 wrote:You're a kangaroo ninja.

This makes me very happy.

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

[GM]PierceME wrote:

thats a strange thing to make you happy. but i bet i know what gets you excited Wink

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

[GM]Tipsy wrote:
[GM]PierceME wrote:

thats a strange thing to make you happy. but i bet i know what gets you excited Wink

I think she get's excited easily

[GM]PierceME

[GM]PierceME
Admin
Admin

0.o Oh really? I just want to know what tipsy thinks. I will not confirm or deny anything though.

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

I bet you wont deny anything he says =P

[GM]PierceME

[GM]PierceME
Admin
Admin

rink245 wrote:I bet you wont deny anything he says =P

Am i that transparent?

Sponsored content