You are not connected. Please login or register

A Bid Farewell

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Bid Farewell Empty A Bid Farewell on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:50 am

wyvern

wyvern
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
right B4 any of u read this click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gQzwbcK-l8 n if it dont work in ur country then search for Killswitch engage - a bid farewell its ok u got time i aint starting till uv done it........

cmon no cheating click on the damn link...... right thats better.

Well kiddies unfortunatly i shall be saying "farewell" (get it now? lol)aint been playing for a while now due to comp issues and alas they dont seem to be goin away any time soon. So with that in mind i rekon its time to cut my loss's and say toodles to gaming.

Jus wanna say TY to every 1 the GMs, GAs and the general rank n file that made this server what it was/is had a blast killed every boss in the game pretty much, killed pretty much every pvper and for a very brief time i was highest ranked PvPer..... HA i win Razz

those worthy of a speacial mention:

My HG fam love u all we kicked ass bk in the day

GAs i loved working with bk in the day- Monsta try not too miss me too much Razz Rinky- u smell lol MESH dude ur a legend stay in touch bro, Nutsie see ya around man hardcore pvper man be well :)Coma- always had a laugh in skype mate have a good 1.. Teeka- huuuuuun gonna miss ya lol have a good un hope every thing is well Smile

GMs... non u all suck..... jus playin
Sober- the warden to my convict the ying to my yang (scared yet? lmao)only GM i have ever seen who likes to play gay chicken... jus wrong man hehehe
Tipsy... tried to spawn CTI on me but failed HARD so spent the next hour followin me round tormenting me lol
Peircey... its ur fault i became a GA so if any1 disaproved blame her rofl ill keep in touch n hope to see u in steam in the future Smile
Thor... legend mate. awsome events bk in the day man lots of random fun to chat 2 lol
Mow... random, funny, a lil odd but a great guy had a blast mate take care

thnx guys for the opotunaty to become a GA and ofc for the server its self it ruled. and i guess thnx for taking up pretty much a year of my life lol

and ofc thnx to all the fury out there without yall pvp well it wouldnt have happend n we woulda got bored i guess lol lemon (hands down BEST fury bk in the day never gave up even 1vs20 at events legend mate) taana, deathglare, ceil all of yall ty

and any 1 else i havnt mentiond... erm toodles lol and if i dont like u, u know who u are so why u even reading this?... do 1 lmao

rambled on but been here for ages so i think i deserve to Razz

well thats it have fun every 1. keep up the good work and good luck with every thing u do in the future

Peace!!!! Wyv/Jay

2A Bid Farewell Empty Re: A Bid Farewell on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:55 am

crossibow5

crossibow5
Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!
noooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why all the cool people leaveeeee? SadSadSadSadSad pleaseee if u get a new comp start to play again Very Happy would be fun times i hope Very Happy
R.I.P. Wyv

3A Bid Farewell Empty Re: A Bid Farewell on Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:15 pm

[GA]Killa420

[GA]Killa420
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Wow, what a shock! You won't be coming back?! Dang, I must be outta the loop or something. Have a good life man.

A Bid Farewell Double-rainbow-64x64

(ps....tell Tami I said hi)

Last edited by [GA]Killa420 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

4A Bid Farewell Empty Re: A Bid Farewell on Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:24 pm

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
A Bid Farewell Laptop-Skin-13-kthxbai-150x150

If the server is , what are you doing looking at my signature?
if offline, go do my dishes.

"man up buttercups!"
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

5A Bid Farewell Empty Re: A Bid Farewell on Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:51 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
A Bid Farewell TLDR

A Bid Farewell Sober_Cares

siggi by Faith Very Happy
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

6A Bid Farewell Empty Re: A Bid Farewell on Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:20 pm

DeathGlare

DeathGlare
I can Talk
I can Talk
i would have to agree with u there wyv i think we all had a great time pvping or not while ur around...its sad to see not just a good player and pvper leave but also a good person no matter the faction...and good song lol XD u will be missed...pvp or not.

7A Bid Farewell Empty Re: A Bid Farewell on Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:58 pm

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
Blast from the past!!!

Wyvern, miss the good time bro.

I think many of you have noticed that I to have disappeared. Unfortunately for me, Real Live kicked me square between the NADS and still kicking me there. Not trying to steal my mans Thunder here, Wyvern, I've always has a special place in my heart for you, I callled it ERASER, Smile Great times.

I still check the forums and you all keep it hanging, slightly to the left, and weathered

8A Bid Farewell Empty Re: A Bid Farewell on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:39 pm

crossibow5

crossibow5
Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!
hey URANUS, ur lighty toon is still a GA, you could play again lmao. but well it was fun to play with you too Smile hope much more people don't quit

9A Bid Farewell Empty Re: A Bid Farewell on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:27 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
super wall of text
A Bid Farewell Unable-to-process-wall-of-text

but Wyv it'll be very different without you here

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]