Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best PVP SS Event ! - Feb

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best PVP SS Event ! - Feb Empty Best PVP SS Event ! - Feb Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:17 am

[GM]Thor

[GM]Thor
Admin
Admin

That is right it will keep going ....

Congrats to Micalya for his last SS sent in.

Please Submit a SS of you and your Friends PVPing and you can win a Free GM link , and Other Cool Prizes !!!!

* the more epic your SS is you can even get a Legend Helm or 60 cape ! Your choice !!!!

all you have to do is Place that sweet Funny , not so funny or even epic Screen Shot ( by pressing F12 on your keyboard ) and submitting it here on this post . and you can win !

2Best PVP SS Event ! - Feb Empty Re: Best PVP SS Event ! - Feb Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Oyobi

I can Talk
I can Talk

So heres mine, I was pvping in DD1 against Golden-I, Klamidia, and Klamz. I had taken down Klamidia and was working on Golden but Klamidia was ressed by Klamz off to the side where i couldnt see and shot me down but in this SS shows something else.

Best PVP SS Event ! - Feb Shaiya0011

Incase you cant see it it says I was killed by AzureKnight. Suicide what a way to go.

3Best PVP SS Event ! - Feb Empty Re: Best PVP SS Event ! - Feb Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:57 pm

KozzieH

KozzieH
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Photobucket

http://angels-heaven.guildlaunch.com/

4Best PVP SS Event ! - Feb Empty Re: Best PVP SS Event ! - Feb Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:33 pm

crossibow5

crossibow5
Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!

ignore the chat... anyway am i allowed to put like 17 pictures here... or even more.. or i gotta make a new topic?

5Best PVP SS Event ! - Feb Empty Re: Best PVP SS Event ! - Feb Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:56 pm

crossibow5

crossibow5
Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!

ok well this is FROM the 17 pics but none from the 17 pics.. whatever.. lol here it is Very Happy
Best PVP SS Event ! - Feb Shaiya0074

6Best PVP SS Event ! - Feb Empty Re: Best PVP SS Event ! - Feb Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:32 am

[GM]Thor

[GM]Thor
Admin
Admin

crossibow5 wrote:ignore the chat... anyway am i allowed to put like 17 pictures here... or even more.. or i gotta make a new topic?

all 17 can come here but each has to have its own reply , the more the better if you ask me !

7Best PVP SS Event ! - Feb Empty Re: Best PVP SS Event ! - Feb Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:34 am

crossibow5

crossibow5
Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!

well i did a new topic already.. so if u want u can transfer some pics here lmao

8Best PVP SS Event ! - Feb Empty Re: Best PVP SS Event ! - Feb Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:13 am

crossibow5

crossibow5
Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!

soo... not much people participated.. but who won? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum